Are you looking to try something new? Maybe you are an experienced snowshoer?
On Paganella you can go for walk (with or without a guide) on snowshoes or just wearing normal hiking boots, depending on the snow conditions, on one of our high-altitude trails:
- Il Pinguino, accessed via the Prati di Gaggia gondola lift
- Dosson-Meriz, getting off at the Dosson middle station of the Andalo-Doss Pelà
- Tre-Tre, a more challenging route from Santel above Fai della Paganella to Meriz
The lifts which are available to snowshoe walkers, both uphill and downhill, are as follows:
- Andalo-Doss Pelà gondola lift (no. 1)
- Santel-Meriz chairlift (no. 13)
- Laghet-Prati di Gaggia gondola lift (no. 7)
It is not permitted to use snowshoes on the ski pistes.
Organised activities with snowshoes: