The first sledding slope on Paganella, accessible via the Santel-Meriz chairlift from the Santel car park near to Fai della Paganella.
From Rifugio Meriz, you can take the 2-person chairlift which also serves the Rolly Marchi ski school area to reach the starting point of the sledding track, ending at the bottom of the beginners’ ski slope, next to Rifugio Meriz.
The sledding slopes is managed by Paganella 2001 SpA and features:
- Total length: 880 m
- Width Between 3 and 5 m
- Total area: 3,500 m2
- Starting altitude: 1,522 m
- Finish altitude: 1,421 m
- Total vertical descent: 100 m
- Average gradient: 10%
- Maximum gradient: 20%
This new track opens up the Paganella ski area to lovers of sledding, whether young or old! The areas for playing in the snow on inflatables and rubber rings is still open for young children (Baby Park Dosson and Kids Gaggia Park up the mountain and the Winter Park and Fun Park at valley level).
Opening times: 10:00 to 16:00 till
Sledding piste regulations:
- Helmet mandatory up to age 18
- No access for walkers or skiers
- For young children, the use of a two-person sled accompanied by an adult is recommended
- Sleds may not be used whilst wearing ski boots
- You may use your own sled or toboggan (can only be transported on the Santel-Meriz chairlift, not the Andalo-Doss Pelà gondola)
- Plastic sleds and toboggans not permitted
- Sleds may only be used on the specified track (no access to the ski pistes)
- Sleds available to rent from Rifugio Meriz
- One-day insurance policy available for purchase at the ticket office
Meriz sledding piste prices:
Tickets (only available from Rifugio Meriz):
- Valid for 2 hours, Meriz 2-person chairlift: Adults €-.00, juniors and children €-.00
- Single trip on Meriz 2-person chairlift for sledding: Adults €-.00, juniors and children €-.00
Return trip on Santel-Meriz 4-person chairlift to access the sledding area: Adults €8.00, juniors 5.50, young children free if not skiing.
Available to purchase online or from the Santel-Meriz lift ticket office.
Juniors: children born after 30/04/2007; young children born after 30/04/2015
Sled hire, 2 hours (from Rifugio Meriz):
- One seater sled €-,00
- Two-seater sled €-,00
Booking only for groups of more than 15 people
Info +39 342 0687597