Here are 8 must-see viewpoints in Dolomiti Paganella:
- Paganella Peak: at 2,125m above sea level, a 360° view of most of Trentino and the Alps. You can get a marvellous view of the Dolomites in Brenta, Lake Garda, the Valle dei Laghi, the Valle dell’Adige, and the Val di Non.
- Croz del Rasar: About halfway between Dosson hut and Meriz hut, you can get a view of Andalo and the Dolomites.
- Canalone Battisti: It is a point easily reached by following a stretch of the Aquile path, overhanging Canalone Battisti, with a view of Valle dell’Adige
- Lake Molveno: It is one of the few places where you can get a wonderful view of the most beautiful lake in Italy from Paganella, with an easy walk from Prati di Gaggia.
- Sentiero dell'Amore: This privileged observation point of Fai della Paganella and Adige Valley has nice installations along the way.
- Trono dell'Aquila: is the arrival point of the famous Via Ferrata delleAquile. You can get there by taking Aquile Path or Botanico Path. In addition to seeing a magnificent steel eagle, you will get a unique and breathtaking view.
- Balcony overlooking the World: Not far from Malga Fai, where you will see cows and farm animals, you will be able to enjoy the view of the entire Adige Valley. You will feel like you can see the whole world!
- Canfedin Peak: to see the Paganella peak from a privileged viewpoint, with a challenging and little-known hike, Canfedin Peak is perfect. The wild side of Paganella.
If you love photographing the flowers and plants of the Alps or even just admiring them, we recommend Botanico Path. Along the entire route, you will find very rich indigenous flora. Apart from the queen of the mountains, the edelweiss, the most beautiful flowers you can find are the nigritella, gentian, rhododendrons, crocus, peony, troll, arnica and alpine snowbell.