The Dolomiti Paganella Bike Area is a paradise for riding a gravity bike! Three bike parks, 80km of single trails and two epic enduro tours
BIKE PARK & SINGLE TRAILS
The three bike areas of Andalo, Fai della Paganella and Molveno, full of downhill trails of varying difficulty, are connected by single trails, suitable for trail bikes, all mountain and enduro bikes: 80km of trails through the forests of Paganella and the Dolomites, almost to Lake Garda
The area of Fai della Paganella is the historic bike park of Dolomiti Paganella Bike. If you are looking for technical and challenging mountain bike trails in Trentino to ride on your gravity bike, this is the right place for you!
- 2 CHAIR LIFTS: Santel-Meriz and Meriz-Selletta
- 9 TRAILS / 38km
- 3 BIKE CHALET
The newest Bike Zone has been defined as the kingdom of Flow Trails in Trentino! Here the watchwords are banks, panettoni and flow.
- 2 TELECABINE: Andalo-Doss Pelà and Laghet-Prati di Gaggia
- CHAIR LIFTS: Albi de Mez-Cima and Gaggia-Paganella2
- 9 TRAILS / 58km
- 7 BIKE CHALET
The Bike Zone overlooking Lake Molveno, one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy. Here you will find the easiest flow trails in the area, ideal for those learning this sport!
- 1 GONDOLA LIFT and 1 CHAIR LIFT
- 4 TRAILS / 14km
- 2 BIKE CHALET
In Paganella you will find two epic and exciting enduro tours, reserved for experienced and trained cyclists:
- Bear Trails: a 60 km itinerary consisting of 5 different trails, passing through all the villages on Paganella plateau
- From lake to lake: 75 km from Lake Molveno to Lake Toblino, on the routes of the legendary Transalp, you’ll sweat to the end!
Always remember to ride safely and respect the environment and others