Paganella is working to bring on track some important news for winter 2023/2024:
- NEW GONDOLA IN LAGHET AREA
The Laghet ski school area in Andalo will be renewed! A modern, functional 10-seater detachable gondola called "Baby Express" will be placed alongside the historical two-seater chairlift to service the homonymous ski school area. With this news, the focus is primarily on beginning skiers: the new lift, which is 395 meters long with a difference in elevation of 113 meters, has a capacity of 1,800 people per hour and a travel time of less than two minutes. It will serve the new dedicated section of a blue track which is 840 meters long, wide and easy (40 meters width, average gradient 11%). It starts from the "Ferna" area, just below "Prati di Gaggia", and connects with the Laghet slope of the same ski school area.
- ENLARGEMENT OF THE OLIMPIONICA I RETURN SLOPE
The "Olimpionica I" return track's enlargement is part of the project to enhance the descent slopes, which has already seen the width of the Gaggia and the Cacciatori I slopes doubled in the past year. Thus, the renovated Olimpionica I will have a skiable area of 50,000sqm (+67%) and an average width of more than 40m (instead of the current 25). Additionally, the track plan has been modified to better support skiers with less experience (average slope is 27%) and to enable more efficient snowmaking with the installation of 12 new, recently created snow generators that will replace the old snow-making network.
- 3 NEW PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEMS
Paganella Ski invests in renewable energy: a concrete action for a greener future. Three photovoltaic plants have been installed on the roofs of the valley station of the Dosson-Selletta gondola, the Family Chalet Dosson and the administrative offices in the village. This intervention will make it possible to produce around 500,000 kWh per year of sustainable energy, equal to the amount consumed for the operation of the ski lifts during the summer season, from May to October
- MORE NEWS 2023/2024 IN PAGANELLA
- The ticket office at the start of the Andalo-Doss Pelà gondola, in the center of Andalo, has being restyled. It will be completely renovated and will offer guests greater comfort thanks to the 6 counters served by operators, in addition to the already existing automatic ticket machines.
- Further improvements for the “Dosson” Snowpark: following the recent expansion of the area, improvements will be made during next season with the addition of new facilities for snowboarders and freeriders.
- New road connection between the Rindole and Laghet School Areas: a new section of road will make it quicker to travel by ski bus or car between the two valley departures of the Andalo ski lifts.