Terms of sales
1) The opening times of the ski lifts and slopes is established by the management, and the price of the skipass does not depend on the number of ski lifts and slopes open to the public.
2) The Consorzio Skipass Paganella Dolomiti is not responsible, and therefore no refund will be due, in the case in which, due to circumstances beyond our control (ex. strong wind, no snow, unforeseen technical problems, sudden and unexpected blackout) or during competitions, some ski lifts or slopes are closed.
3) Likewise, we are in no way responsible if, the passenger has to pay travelling expenses to return to the station of departure because the ski lifts closed in respect of the opening and closing times.
4) The purchase and consequent holding of a skipass implies full knowledge and acceptance of the regulations concerning transportation and the terms of sale.
5) The skipass is a personal document: it cannot be given to another person, transferred, replaced or modified. Any illicit use of the skipass and in particular the transfer of the same, even in the case of a simple and/or temporary exchange, will result in the immediate confiscation of the skipass and the cancellation of the same, and in the case of repeated infringement and/or in particular serious cases, the issuer reserves the right to take criminal and civil legal action against offenders. In the case of repeated infringement or particular serious breach of the regulations, anyone using a skipass of which they are not the holder will be reported to the authorities by Consorzio Skipass Paganella Dolomiti for fraud.
6) The skipass is embossed with a code indicating that the holder is MALE, FEMALE, ADULT, JUNIOR or CHILD or for discount categories, or bears the photo and personal data of the holder.
7) The staff of the Ski lift company and the Consorzio Skipass Paganella Dolomiti are authorised to ask the holder for their personal ID at any time.
8) Holders of Swatch Access and Goretex (S-Key) passes are allowed access to the services only with an ID card which must be produced on request to identify the customer.
9) The skipass cannot be refunded once it has been issued.
10) All tickets, one-way tickets and points cards are only valid until the end of the winter season in which they were issued.
11) The Adult, Junior and Children’s skipasses are only issued on presentation of a valid ID document or fiscal code with a recent passport photo. No self-certification declarations will be accepted.
12) Children who are not accompanied by an adult are only allowed on the chair lifts if they are over 125 cm tall. Children under 125 cm, must produce proof that they are at least 8 years old to use the chair lifts alone (Ministerial Decree: 10.04.84); by purchasing or on acceptance of a children’s skipass, the signer accepts and assumes all responsibility concerning the use of the ski lifts and slopes by the minor, who will use the same under the direct surveillance of the signer, who declares and signs that they have full knowledge of the terms of sale.
13) No animals, bobsleds or sleds can be carried on the ski lifts.
14) The skipass, is a transport document valid also as a fiscal receipt, and must therefore be kept for the entire duration of the journey. The customer must keep the skipass in a good condition, and therefore anyone who loses their skipass or whose pass is damaged has no right to any refund of the deposit or a replacement skipass.
15) If you lose your Paganella Season Skipass you should immediately report the loss to the Consorzio Skipass Paganella Dolomiti and the Carabinieri station in Andalo; the skipass will be cancelled, blocked and another will be issued free of charge. However, if you lose your Superskirama or Skirama Season Skipass you should immediately report the loss to the Consorzio Skipass Paganella Dolomiti and the Carabinieri station in Andalo; the skipass will be cancelled, blocked and another will be issued on payment of a “penalty” of € 30,00.
16) Season skipasses cannot be refunded for any reason. In any case we recommend reading the insurance certificate for more information and explanations. The acceptance of the Seasonal skipass is guaranteed until the 9 of April 2012.
17) PRIVACY STATEMENT (Legislative Decree 196/03). In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (“Privacy Act”) the Consorzio Skipass Paganella Dolomiti, the Controller of the data processing, gathers and processes the personal data only for the purpose of the management of commercial relations or for internal statistics or to send information or offers concerning said activity. Your data will be processed by hand or using computers. Your data will not be used for any other purpose. The data may be sent to other subjects who are directly associated with the use of the transportation document. To obtain more information on the complete privacy statement, please contact our offices or go to the ticket office. 18) By signing on your own behalf, or on behalf of the persons for which you are purchasing the service, you declare to have carefully read and accept the above “TERMS OF SALE”
TODAY :A bit cloudy
light air /SSE
Discover your Performance
Do you have a skipass Paganella, Combi or Superskirama? With the ticket’s code you can see all your runs’ data!